- Time: Flexible (usual 8 AM, 1 PM, 6 PM, duration 4 hours) - Our schedule: + Stop 1: Visiting the Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral in Dis.1 + Stop 2: Enjoy Vietnamese Traditional Beef Noodles, Spring Roll and Drinks + Stop 3: Exploring the Oldest Apartment in HCMC and dive in The Flower Paradise and the Cambodia Market + Stop 4: Fulfill your stomach with Vietnamese Pancake: Banh Xeo and Banh Khot + Stop 5: The Oldest Temple in China town is amazing for you to know about religions in Vietnam + Stop 6: Local seafood/ Barbecue Party with Local Beers + Stop 7: Dessert: Pudding/ Sweet Soup/ Flan cake/ Tropical Fruits
Xin chao! I am Lanh from Ho Chi Minh City. I graduated from University with Business English major. However I have uncountable passionate about tourism, I have been becoming a local tour guide for 4 years. Seven-year-staying in HCMC and four-year-working-experience make me extremely confident of introducing the best authentic local life to foreigners who want to explore lots of unseen places in HCMC. I and my co-hosts (Thuy and Trinh) have the same passion with this activity; therefore, we really want to share our experience with you in your trip to HCMC. ***BOOK ME! I will certainly give you THE BEST UNIQUE experiencing moments of local gems!!
- More than 5 specialties: Beef Noodles, Banh Xeo, Banh Khot, Local seafood, Dessert
- More than 5 drinks: Tea, coffee, water, juice, local beers
- Entrance fee, Parking fee
- Private Motorbike - Your driver is also your tour-guide
- Travel Insurance - Helmet, Full fuel, Raincoat
We will take you explore all the best street food in Ho Chi Minh City which you can not find by yourself on any websites or restaurants. All specialties are around HCMC such as district 1,3,4,5,10 which can not only help you enjoy the best food but also bring you the most authentic and exciting hidden places by taking you around for Saigon Sightseeing!!
你需要提供一張與你身份證明文件上的相片相符之相片。 以便Airbnb確認是次體驗的參加者。 你只需進行此步驟一次。
- A camera is encouraged
- This is completely private tour - Children (0-7): Free of charge - For group guests (more than 5 people): contact me for discount - Language support: English, French, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese
Private Sightseeing & Street Food Tour