The Community Center is a place to connect with other hosts, share stories, ask for advice, and get updates from the Airbnb team. You can also plan or join meetups.
Here are a few of the features the Community Center offers:
- Conversations: Ask a question, share a story, or connect with other hosts by starting a conversation—or joining in on an existing one.
- Global Q&As: Airbnb wants to know your top concerns and questions—and keep you updated and provide answers. At the global Host Q&A events, Airbnb leaders address some of your top-voted questions. Get all of the Host Q&As and read summaries of the answers.
- Direct messaging: Want to ask another host a private question? Send a direct message to other community members right from the Community Center.
- Get local: Connect with other hosts in your area to share, learn, and strengthen your voice through local groups or upcoming meetups.
- Airbnb updates: Keep up to date with company news, announcements, product updates, and other important information related to Airbnb.
- Unique usernames: You can now search and tag other community members with unique usernames. We will automatically add numbers to the end of your existing Airbnb username to make it unique. To keep it simple, you won’t be able to further customize your username.
- Top contributors: We’re so lucky to have a vibrant and active community of hosts and guests, and we want to make sure your amazing contributions to the community get recognized—that’s why you’ll see a Top Contributors section on the homepage. New to hosting? Use this section to find a community expert.
The Community Center is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, and Japanese. We plan to offer support more languages soon.
Managing the Community Center
This is your community—the Community Center will ultimately rely heavily on your level of engagement.
The Community Center will be largely self-moderated, but you may also see a face from the Airbnb team around from time to time to share updates, answer tricky questions, and help keep things clean and safe. Find out more about the Community Center Guidelines.