You’ve got a great idea for an experience, and we want to help you share your expertise with the world. Let’s start by reviewing the Airbnb Experiences standards and requirements, and if you’re creating an online experience, review these additional guidelines.
Still with us? Great! The next step is to understand our three pillars of a quality experience, so you learn how to showcase your strengths in your experience submission.
What you’ll need
Here’s the basic information you’ll need to have when creating an experience listing:
- A title for your experience
- A description of what you’ll do with your guests
- The location(s) of your experience
- Details about what you’ll provide your guests and what guests should bring
- 7 high-quality photos of people engaging in your experience
- The minimum age of your guests
- The expected level of guest activity and skill required to participate
- The maximum group size (usually under 10 people)
- The start time and length of experiences (most are under three hours)
- The price per guest
Submitting your experience listing
It’s all coming together. Some pointers before you submit your experience:
- What can guests expect during your experience? Describe it in detail in the What we’ll do section.
- How does your passion and expertise make this an unmissable experience? Use the About you section to describe how you are uniquely qualified to run this experience.
- Are your experience details accurate? From guest group size to who’s on your team, make sure you get all the details straight in the Settings section.
Online Experience listing
There are a couple of extra things you’ll need to know for submitting an online experience:
- Online Experiences require a short video demonstration along with your submission. This video is used to evaluate whether your experience meets our Online Experience standards. Here’s how a video submission is reviewed.
- If guests need any supplies on hand, list them fully in the What guests should bring section.
What’s next? Here’s what happens after you submit an Airbnb Experience for review.