Companies that use Airbnb for Work can give travelers who are not currently their employees, such as interview candidates or contractors, temporary access to book work stays on Airbnb and charge them to the company.
If you’ve been granted temporary booking access, you’ll receive an email from Airbnb for Work with an invitation from the company to book a stay on Airbnb. You must accept the invitation and be a registered Airbnb member to enable temporary booking access:
- In the email invitation, if you accept the terms and conditions, click Accept invite
- You will be taken to the Airbnb website, where you must log in or create an Airbnb account if you don’t have one already
Once you’ve accepted the invitation and logged in, you can book a trip and charge it to the company's payment method you’ve been assigned:
- Search and select a place to stay within the recommended date and price guidelines, and any other guidelines provided to you by the company
- During checkout, indicate you’re traveling for work when asked about the purpose of the trip
- Select how you want to pay for the booking—either with the company’s payment method or with your own (your reservation details will be shared with the company that invited you regardless of which payment method you use)
- Click Confirm and pay
When you complete your booking, your reservation details will be shared only with the company that invited you to book on Airbnb.