Guests are more likely to consider a space when listing details are accurate, and meet a basic level of professional finish. From time to time, guests may note that they cannot find things expected during their stay. To build trust and meet expectations, take a moment to confirm or update your listing details so you can deliver a great stay and maintain good reviews. If asked, submit a photo in Manage Your Space to confirm the presence of your amenities. These photos will only be used to confirm an amenity’s presence, and will not be published on Airbnb.
Amenities guests expect
Guests expect some basics when they stay with you so they can freshen up and have a good night’s rest.
- Bedding. This includes a bed sheet; a blanket, comforter, or top-sheet; and one sleeping pillow per person with a pillowcase.
- Working locks. For a private room, this means providing a working lock on the door to the private entrance. For an entire home, this means providing a working lock on the main entrance.
- Bathroom basics. This means providing:
- Shampoo and/or 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
- Body soap
- Hand soap
- Access to full bathroom facilities, including a seated, flushable toilet, a bathtub or shower, a sink, and hot and cold running water
Many guests book listings specifically for the availability of a pool, hot tub, or gym. If you offer one of these facilities, be sure to specify if it's available for a guest’s private use, or if it’s shared with others.