Contemporary chalet a short walk from Megeve
8位旅人 · 4間睡房 · 4.5間浴室
Tucked into a picture-perfect setting below the snowy flanks of the French Alps, Chalet Marie Leontine is an idyllic ski retreat. Though it’s just a short walk or drive from the chic resort of Megeve, views of the mountains and forested hills make this luxury vacation rental feel like its own private world. Beautifully appointed, brand new interiors and four suite-style bedrooms mean you don’t have to choose between charming lodge style and modern comfort for a getaway with friends or a winter holiday with family.
Take in the panoramic views from the chalet’s wraparound deck or, in the summer, breathe in the fresh alpine air from the spacious terrace around the outdoor pool. In cooler weather, leave your car in the covered parking area (so you won’t have to clear off the snow), stock the wine storage area with a few favorite bottles, and cozy up around the fireplace or in the television lounge.
The villa’s pitched roof, exposed wood beams and wood-paneled walls are hallmarks of ski-lodge architecture, but the furnishings have a more contemporary flair. A leather sofa and suede rocking chairs are grouped around cowhide stools, tree-trunk coffee tables and the sleek fireplace in the sitting area of the open-plan great room, and the clean-lined dining table sits under a pared-down take on the antler chandelier. The fully equipped kitchen pairs rustic wood cabinetry with polished stone countertops and on-trend open shelving for an inviting, up-to-date feel.
Each of the four bedrooms at Chalet Marie Leontine has an en-suite bathroom and terrace access, thanks to their location on the ground floor. In the master suite, you’ll find a queen bed; there are also two bedrooms with double beds and one bedroom with two twin beds. If your party includes younger guests, there’s an additional sleeping area under the roof with two twin beds—just the right size for children.
Plan to start your trip with a flight into Geneva International Airport, a 84 km drive from the villa. Once you’ve arrived at the chalet, you’re just a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute drive from the ski lifts, elegant boutiques and honeymoon-worthy restaurants of downtown Megeve, and a short drive from the renowned resort of Chamonix if you’d like to take a day trip.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Access to terrace
- Kids Room: 2 Twin size beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast nook
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Video games
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Ping pong table
- Swimming Pool - Heated (available only during summer)
- Parking - 2 spaces
- View of the Alps
STAFF & SERVICES
- Midweek linen change
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- 2 km to downtown Megève
- 31 km to Chamonix
- 1 km to Les Portes du Mont Blanc
- 2 km to Princesse ski lifts
- 3 km to Rochebrune ski lifts
- 4 km to Mont d'Arbois lifts
- 9 km to Megève Altiport (MVV)
- 84 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Les Portes du Mont-Blanc