Eclectic alpine chalet in Megeve
12位旅人 · 6間睡房 · 6.5間浴室
Chic meets chalet at the stunning La Ferme de chez Pascal. Set in the luxury ski resort town of Megeve in the heart of the French Alps, this airy yet cozy six-bedroom vacation rental blends mountain comfort and modern sophistication. It’s perfect for a getaway to the slopes with the whole family or, if you’re in love with fresh powder and a special someone, an unforgettable honeymoon in a spacious lodge all your own.
Your stay at La Ferme de chez Pascal includes the services of a chef, butler and housekeeper, who can introduce you to the region’s specialties or prepare an old favorite. Though the villa looks out onto the mountains, there’s plenty to see indoors, too, from a television and fireplace to a spa area with a hot tub and hammam. You can leave gear in the separate ski room, and post shots from the day’s adventures via the house’s Wi-Fi.
Though the villa’s exposed wooden beams, peaked ceiling and stone fireplace surround are all straight from the look of traditional ski chalets, the open-plan layout and large windows add a modern twist. The bright, open great room has several sitting areas with sleek sofas upholstered in silver and taupe, creating inviting spots to watch television or have a private conversation. In one corner, the formal dining area seats ten in streamlined charcoal chairs around a farmhouse-style table. In the fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances and cabinetry have an ultramodern feel, and the space is brilliantly lit by a skylight.
With six suite-style bedrooms, each with a double bed and en-suite bathroom, La Ferme de chez Pascal makes your holiday just as comfortable as it would be at a boutique hotel. Each bedroom is a playful mix of stone walls, wood panels and fur throws, and carved Asian chests and chairs—elements associated with the Alps and pieces that are completely unexpected.
Long known for its gorgeous location near Mont-Blanc and glamorous visitors, Megeve is still the perfect spot to spend days on the slopes and evenings shopping or dining in the lively downtown. If you’ll be visiting during warm weather, the scenery is just as incredible, and there’s plenty of golf to be played at nearby courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Television, Balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Ski Room
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef Services
Points of Interest
- 1 km to Golf du Mont d'Arbois
- 2 km to Magève with Restaurants & Shops
- Access to ski slope at Mont Blanc
- 88 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Golf du Mont d'Arbois