6位旅人 · 3間睡房 · 3間浴室
Slow down to the pace of the clouds moving across the mountains—or seek adventure on their slopes at Lordens Penthouse. Nestled into a hillside just outside Queenstown, this South Island vacation rental affords panoramic views across Lake Wakatipu and a location close to ski slopes, golf and more. Let the scenery that inspired the Lord of the Rings films and countless other works of art inspire a holiday that’s as active or quiet as you like.
The penthouse opens to a gorgeous glass-railed balcony with loungers facing the lake, a barbecue and al-fresco dining for eight. On cooler days, soak in the private outdoor hot tub, set back from the main balcony, or cozy up inside around the fireplace, satellite television, sound system and Wi-Fi.
Inside, the villa is laid out around an open-concept great room that stretches the width of the balcony and has nearly wall-to-wall windows showcasing the views. In the sitting area, soft gray sofas get a pop of color from coral cushions, while in the dining area, a sleek white table seats eight. The adjacent kitchen is stylish and modern, with glossy white cabinets and a minimalist look, but is also fully equipped and has a convenient breakfast bar.
Each of the three bedrooms at this luxury property has an en-suite bathroom and private balcony. There are two bedrooms with king beds, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a fireplace, and one bedroom with a queen bed.
Lordens Penthouse is less than 24 km from the Coronet Peak and The Remarkables ski areas, Queenstown Golf Course and Wakatipu Yacht Club, giving you a choice of activities year-round. Bring the family to Skyline Queenstown for a scenic gondola ride followed by a thrilling luge, discover the shops and restaurants of downtown Queenstown or enjoy a night out at the casino.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Sound system
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- View of Mountain peaks & Lake Wakatipu
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Grocery shopping services
- Additional bedding (upon request only)
Points of Interest
- 2.4 km to Main Street, shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 2.7 km to Skycity Casino
- 3.2 km to Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 3.2 km to Skyline Queenstown
- 19 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 19 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 23 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 10 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)