Gondola Townhomes 340A
10位旅人 · 4間睡房 · 3.5間浴室
Enjoy the luxury of a newly built residence along with the historic charm of the town of Telluride at Gondola Townhomes 340A. This beautifully appointed Colorado vacation rental was recently completed and boasts a prime location in the Gondola district, just minutes from the center of town and the nearest ski lift. Its spacious interiors and four bedrooms can accommodate up to ten friends on a mountain getaway or extended family on a ski holiday.
Whether you've spent the day out on the slopes or taking in one of the town's festivals, you'll appreciate the villa's Apple TV, sound system, Wi-Fi, fireplace and wine fridge when it's time to unwind. There's also a private balcony with a hot tub for indulgent soaks under the stars.
Step in off the street and into a spacious, inviting great room with open-concept areas for sitting and dining, plus a fully equipped kitchen. There's plenty of room for everyone to gather on the sectionals and lounge chairs in front of the fireplace, a dining table that seats eight and a breakfast bar in the kitchen. A sunny, tucked-away breakfast banquette is perfect for the first cup of coffee or a midnight snack.
Gondola Townhomes 340A has three bedrooms on its lower level: one with a king bed and en-suite bathroom, one with a queen bed and shared bathroom, and a bunk room with both double and twin bunk beds and a shared bathroom. The pièce de résistance, however, is a honeymoon-worthy top-floor master suite with a king bed, a bathroom with a steam shower, a den and access to the balcony with the hot tub.
The villa is just one block (or a 1-minute walk) from downtown Telluride, a 7-minute walk from the nearest ski lift, and a 10-minute walk from local attractions such as the Telluride Historical Museum, putting skiing, shopping, dining and sightseeing within walking distance. What's more, it's only a short drive from the closest golf course, the Mountain Village base and the endlessly photogenic Alta Lakes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Business License ID: 017014
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with steam shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bunk bed, Twin size bunk bed, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Television
- Additional bedding: Sofa bed located in den off master bedroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television (cable)
- Apple TV
- Sound System
- Hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week clean for bookings over 7 nights
- Departure cleaning fee
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to Downtown Telluride
- 10 minute walk to Telluride Historical Museum
- 7.9 miles to Mountain Village Core
- 8.5 miles to Telluride Golf Club
- 13.9 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- 7 minute walk to Free Gondola & Oak Street Lift
- 7.9 miles to Mountain Village Base
- 5.9 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 60 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)