Restored Tuscan villa in coastal forest
10位旅人 · 6間睡房 · 6間浴室
Angeloni is a beautiful Tuscan villa situated about nine kilometers northwest of Lucca and close to the seaside city of Viareggio. Secluded amid verdant woodlands and hills, the villa consists of two separate buildings on a private estate with a shared swimming pool and terraces. Each building has its own alfresco dining area, interior living and dining area, and bedrooms, providing an ideal vacation rental for two families or a groups friends seeking exquisite privacy and style in the rustic heart of Tuscany.
With its thick surrounding forests, fragrant gardens, and finely masoned stone walls, the villa welcomes long days and evenings in the Tuscan light. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the infinite swimming pool overlooking the valley, and bathe in the sun on elegant wicker loungers with thick cushions. In the afternoon, relish an alfresco lunch in the dappled shade, and uncork a bottle of fine Tuscan wine as the sun sets over the hills.
The interiors infuse a modern freshness into the villa's rustic core, with wood-beamed ceilings and beautifully tiled floors complementing fine modern furnishings and light fixtures. Each building contains a lounge area, dining area, and chef's kitchen, ideal for relishing cozy evening meals and fine digestivi after adventurous days in the Tuscan sun.
The bedrooms likewise offer luminous restorations of their rustic originals, with sumptuous, white-linen beds set amid farmhouse ceilings and vintage furnishings. Each enjoys a private bathroom with high-end fixtures and lovely marble surfaces; five of the bathrooms are ensuite and two have deep soaking tubs. The elegant minimalism of the bedrooms inspires serene afternoon downtime and restful nights of sleep amid the rustling forest.
From this serene haven, you're an easy drive to the beaches of the Versilia Coast and the town of Viareggio, famous for its carnival, while Lucca's famed pedestrian walls, Guinigi Tower, and world-class restaurants are about twenty-five minutes away. The summer opera at Puccini Lake, the composer's summer residence, is about a half-hour away. Hikers will relish the trails of the Apuan Alps.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: Double bed (can be separated to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Single size bed, Pull out bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Private bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wi-Fi (the villa is in the countryside; Internet service can be slow or unreliable)
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (2 hours a day, 5 days per week)
- Final cleaning
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 25 minute drive to Lucca
- 42 minute drive to Pisa
- 32 minute drive to Puccini Lake (Summer Opera)
- 42 minute drive to Forte dei Marmi
- 93 minute drive to Florence
- 65 minute drive to Garfagnana
- 47 minute drive to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 65 minute drive to Florence Airport (FLR)
Piazzano, Lucca, 義大利
Pisa International Airport
Forte dei Marmi