Secluded garden villa on working vineyard
8位旅人 · 4間睡房 · 5.5間浴室
Kanzler Vineyard Estate is a stunning private villa situated on a family-owned vineyard in the famed Russian River Valley of Sonoma County, just outside the beautiful town of Sebastopol. The expansive estate includes a working, 14.5-acre Pinot Noir vineyard, and your vacation rental includes a complimentary tour and wine tasting. Superb outdoor amenities, elegant modern interiors (including an extraordinary gourmet kitchen), and four lovely bedrooms form an ideal haven for oenophiles seeking a unique yet quintessential experience of California Wine Country.
Secluded amid lush gardens and vineyards, the villa's yard offers an exquisite venue fro savoring the open-air pleasures of Sonoma. Dive into the large pool for a refreshing swim, and relax on lounge chairs in the exquisite sunlight. Kindle the barbeque in the afternoon and relish an alfresco meal. Crawl into the hot tub for an evening soak, and open a bottle of local wine around the fire pit. The tasting is hosted in a beautiful private pergola by the vineyard, and guests are free to explore the entire estate.
Inside, the luminous kitchen offers an inspiring setting for the contemporary chef, with high-end appliances, a fabulous island with breakfast bar, a window bar to the living room, an eat-in table, and doors to the alfresco patio. The living room features a fireplace, large mounted TV, and comfortable sofas, while the beautiful dining room features a beautiful wood table beneath high, vaulted ceilings, accompanied by a fireplace and TV. The cozy den is perfect for afternoon downtime.
Each of the four bedrooms features a well-appointed ensuite bathroom and lovely views of the estate. The master suite and two of the guest suites are located on the upper level, while a third guest suite opens to the ground-level patio. The master suite features a king bed, sitting area, walk-in closet, and deluxe ensuite bathroom with garden-view tub.
The ideal location of Kanzler Vineyard Estate places you just ten minutes from Sebastopol, a wine capital renowned for its quaint charm, superb restaurants and cultural offerings, and annual apple festivals. You're also an easy drive to Santa Rosa to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west, including the beaches on Bodega Bay. Nearby Annadel State Park features beautiful hiking trails.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Sonoma County TOT Certificate #2792N
ABC License Number 560839
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television in living room only
- Wood burning fireplace
- Air conditioning in master bedroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool - Heating included
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Fire pit
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 6 cars
STAFF & SERVICES
- Wine tasting and vineyard tour
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Sebastopol restaurants, shops and galleries
- 11 miles to Santa Rosa
- 15.3 miles to Doran Beach
- 16 miles to Bodega Bay
- 25 miles to Bouverie Wildflower Preserve
- 25 miles to Sonoma Valley Regional Park
- 28.5 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 40 miles to Downtown Napa
- 14.7 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 40.7 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 67 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)