Balinese architecture on Papailoa Beach
10位旅人 · 5間睡房 · 7間浴室
Rates starting at $5000/night
Spend a dreamy Hawaiian holiday at Hale Komodo. At once exotic and familiar, this one-of-a-kind vacation rental fuses Balinese architecture and design with an unsurpassed location on the picture-perfect North Shore of Oahu. Its incredible oceanfront living areas and five bedrooms make a wonderful island escape for up to ten friends or family members.
Spend your days relaxing in shaded and sunny lounge areas by the pool and hot tub, or on a beachfront deck with living and dining spaces and a barbecue. The villa also makes entertaining a snap with a wine fridge, media area, cable TV and Wi-Fi. For your comfort and convenience, the house is air conditioned and has laundry facilities.
Designed and built by local firm Lundgren Construction, this luxury residence uses Balinese-inspired architecture to frame quintessential Hawaiian views of the Pacific. Fold-away glass doors open the great room to the oceanfront deck, while wood floors, paneled ceilings and a plush area rug warm up the open-concept living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
There are four bedrooms in the main house at Hale Komodo: three with king beds, including two master suites, and one with two double beds. The fifth bedroom is in a guest house with a king bed, living area, kitchenette and private entrance, and could double as a honeymoon-style retreat or separate quarters for in-laws. All five bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
Go swimming and turtle-spotting just steps from the villa on Papailoa Beach (which you may recognize as a filming location for the TV series Lost). Surfers will appreciate being close to the popular breaks at Chun’s Reef, Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach, and golfers won’t want to miss the chance to play a round at Ko’olau Golf Club. For a quick shave ice or a dinner out, make the short drive into the town of Haleiwa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #TA-057-076-2240-01
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. All rates quoted will be based on a 30-day period.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Dressing area, Walk-in closet, Living area, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to balcony with ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace with ocean view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Living area, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Kitchenette
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Media area
- Cable television
- Security system
- Ceiling fans
- Hot tub - heating at extra cost
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Alfresco dining area
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfers
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.9 miles to Haleiwa Town
- 8.9 miles to Turtle Bay Resort
- 14 miles to Laie Hawaii temple
- 15 miles to Laie Point State Wayside
- 15 miles to Polynesian Cultural Center
- 18 miles to Sacred Falls State Park
- 33 miles to Honolulu
- Beachfront to Chun's Reef
- 1.4 miles to Waimea Bay Beach Park
- 4.6 miles to Sunset Beach
- 7.9 miles to Kawela Bay Beach
- 38 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 38 miles to Ko'olau Golf Club
- 29 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)