Classic tropical resort villa near Ninini Beach
4位旅人 · 2間睡房 · 2間浴室
This unit is a representation. Decor & design may vary based on availability.
Unwind in breathtaking tropical surroundings at Maliula Two Bedroom Residence at Timbers Kaua’i. “Maliula” is the Hawaiian word for “enveloping in aloha,” and this gorgeous vacation rental places you right amid the island’s green hillsides and Pacific vistas. Reserve the two bedrooms for a holiday as a family, a couples getaway or a warm and sunny honeymoon.
Your stay at Timbers Kaua’i begins with an airport transfer and includes a daily buffet breakfast and housekeeping. The villa has its own private lanai with living and dining areas, a barbecue and incredible views, as well as TVs, Wi-Fi and a wine fridge. For the warmest days, there’s both air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The residence is filled with thoughtful design details that make staying here a pleasure, from the glass door connecting the great room to the lanai to textures such as hardwood floors and stone counters. Open the door to let the warm breezes waft over the bright, modern living area, dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
Each of the bedrooms at this luxury property has a king bed, TV and an en-suite bathroom with a dual vanity. Neutral tones give the bedrooms a chic yet comfortable feel, and the same style of glass doors as in the great room lets you open the space to your surroundings—or just take in the views even as you’re lying in bed.
Guests of the Maliula Two Bedroom Residence are welcome to use the community’s shared pools and hot tub, and may opt to play on the golf course, take a fitness or sailing class, or join a food or wine tasting event at extra cost. The Ocean Course at Hokuala is the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course on Kauai and has the distinction of having the longest continuous stretch of oceanfront fairways in the state. At less than one mile from home, the Ocean Course is a must-play for any golf aficionados in your group. After a morning on the course, treat yourself to an afternoon on the beach, Ninini, Kalapaki, and Niumalu beaches are all within three miles of the resort. When the sun sets, just two miles from home, you’ll find several beachfront bars, a wide range of restaurants, and exciting dance clubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily Buffet breakfast - maximum 2 guest per bedroom
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- On-property rental cars
- Valet service
- Spa services
- Driving service
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
SHARED ACCESS TO TIMBER'S RESORT AMENITIES
- Access to Kaiholo & Maliula pools
- Maliula barbecue area
- Maliula firepit area
- Maliula rooftop observation deck
- Maliula Lanais with sun loungers
Points of Interest
- 8.4 miles to Sleeping Giant Trail Head
- 12.9 miles to Old Koloa Town
- 14.9 miles to Skyline Eco-Adventures Poipu Ziplines
- 16.3 miles to National Tropical Botanical Garden
- 0.7 miles to The Ocean Course at Hokuala
- 3.9 miles to Puakea Golf Course
- 2 miles to Ninini Beach
- 2.3 miles to Kalapaki Beach
- 2.8 miles to Niumalu Beach Park
- 2.3 miles to Lihue Airport (LIH)