Almyriki Beach Villa
6位旅人 · 3間睡房 · 2間浴室
Formed during a Bronze Era volcanic eruption, Santorini's beaches are populated with beautiful black, red, and white lava pebbles. Located on the waterfront, you'll be able to explore this incredible natural formation at Almyriki Beach Villa. With endless ocean views, instant beach access, and an incredibly luxurious interior, this newly built rental is a dream come true.
Staying true to its Cycladic roots, Almyriki employs an elegant, all-white interior, with accents of natural stone, and a touch of beachy-vibes from the turquoise highlights. The open concept interior encompasses the living room, dining area, and kitchen into one spacious hosting area. Decorated with state of the art electronics and modern-retro furnishings, Almyriki’s interior has a cheerful, welcoming atmosphere that you and your guests will love instantly. Outside, a large tamarisk tree provides shade on the terrace’s scenic hosting/dining area. And, down on the black pebble beach, you’ll find sun loungers, an umbrella, and a small sitting area.
Almyriki Beach Villa has formal and alfresco dining options, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, making it easy to host meals for your group of six. The villa is outfitted with television, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a sound system. On the terrace, you’ll love cooling off in the swimming pool. And, you’ll enjoy daily breakfasts and maid service during your stay.
The Island of Santorini is quite small, so don’t worry about being overly ambitious when planning your exploration, as everything is reachable within a short drive. A great place to start is Akrotiri, a Bronze Age Minoan settlement that was preserved underneath volcanic ash, offering a glimpse, as far back as possible, into the island’s past. If you’re a fan of architecture and incredible sunsets, head for Imerovigli. Also known as “the balcony to the Aegean,” Imerovigli’s amphitheatrically built houses make it one of the most beautiful examples of the Cycladic style. And, for vibrant city life, visit the shops, restaurants, museums, and bars of the island’s capital, Fira.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool - Not heated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome refreshments (Local wine & homemade snacks)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 km to Fira
- 13 km to Port of Athinios
- 19 km drive to Oia
- Direct access to pebble beach
- 6 km to Kamari Beach
- 7 km to Exo Yalos Beach
- 3 km to Santorini National Airport (JTR)
Exo Gialos Thiras