6位旅人 · 3間睡房 · 2間浴室
The sea, boundless and blue, dominates this hilltop villa in the Bay of Islands. It fills the views from the sun-kissed deck and even finds its way indoors, in touches like the kitchen’s sea-green cabinets. Pack a picnic to take down to the beach a half-mile away, or book a helicopter or jet-ski ride for an adrenaline rush along with dramatic coastal scenery.
Follow a winding private road to the heights above the Bay of Oneroa—and your own outdoor living areas with a pool, hot tub, lounging and dining furniture, and a barbecue. There’s an espresso machine to fuel all your holiday adventures, and a smart TV and Wi-Fi to help you relax when you return from them.
This vacation rental is bordered on 3 sides by a wraparound deck, and a glass wall connects the al-fresco spaces with the indoor great room. Sunlight bounces off the honey-toned wood floors and whitewashed ceiling in the living and dining areas, and sea green cabinets are a soft touch in the fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar.
This luxury property has one honeymoon-worthy master suite with a king bed, en-suite bathroom, and its own terrace. The other 2 bedrooms have a king bed and 2 twin beds, and share access to a hall bathroom, making them ideal for a family traveling with children.
From the villa’s perch, it’s a half-mile down the hill to the nearest beach. But your explorations should continue to the nearby town of Russell, where you can stop for lunch or dinner at waterfront cafes and restaurants housed in historic buildings, and Paihia, New Zealand’s first capital and the starting point for your choice of boat cruises, swims with dolphins, and fishing excursions going after the area’s famed black marlin.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace, View of the Oneroa Bay
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 3, Dual vanity, Stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 2, Dual vanity, Stand-alone shower and bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Smart TV
- Espresso Machine
- Ice maker
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Oneroa Bay
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Hot tub
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Security camera - facing driveway
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Yacht charter
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 17 km to Paihia Wharf
- 21 km to Haruru Falls
- 47 km to Rainbow Falls
- 68 km to Rangihoua Heritage Park
- 39 km to Bay of Islands Airport (KKE)
- 233 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Bay of Islands Airport (KKE)
Auckland International Airport
Rangihoua Heritage Park