8位旅人 · 4間睡房 · 3.5間浴室
Dainty panelled walls meet splashy mirrored ones at this London apartment that’s a perfectly matched mix of the traditional and contemporary. It’s set in a block of beautifully preserved brick homes, but with an open-concept that stretches from street to back garden. Walk 3 minutes to Fulham Broadway station and it’s a Tube ride to the city’s museums and palaces.
After a day of sightseeing, pour a Pimm’s cup or fill a glass from the wine fridge and unwind on the furnished private terrace. On warm days, you can even fold back the glass wall at the rear of the great room to let the warmth suffuse the whole house.
Wide-plank wooden floors, cream-colored panelled walls, and an onyx fireplace speak to the villa’s heritage, while mirrored panels and an open-concept layout bring it into the 21st century. The layout flows from the front door, passing 2 sitting areas before arriving at the dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
A stay at this villa puts you in the thick of London life, with Fulham’s shops, restaurants, and markets just a few minutes’ walk away. Join the locals for a stroll in Eel Brook Common—or at a nearby pub—and walk to the nearest Underground station. It’s also less than 5 miles to big-ticket attractions like Kensington and Buckingham palaces and Westminster Abbey.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Heating, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, heating
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallways bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone bathtub, Heating
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallways bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone bathtub, Heating
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Smart television
- Integrated sound system
- Outdoor seating
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute walk Fulham Broadway Station
- 5 minute walk to Stamford Bridge
- 6 minute walk to Eel Brook Common
- 2.3 miles to Harrods
- 2.5 miles to Kensington Palace
- 3 miles to Buckingham Palace
- 3.8 miles to Piccadilly Circus
- 3.9 miles to Big Ben
- 3.9 miles to Westminster Abbey
- 4.5 miles to London Eye
- 14 miles to Heathrow Airport (LHR)
London Heathrow Airport
Fulham Broadway Station (Stop M)
3 min walking
Eel Brook Common