Comfortable double or twin room within 10 min minutes walking distance to the famous Alona Beach. Room includes aircon, private bathroom, double or twin bed, cabinets. Breakfast for two is also included. No Cleaning Fee but staff will be happy to clean daily. Wi-Fi available at the lounging areas and reception.
The place is located right at the Center of Panglao Island, where the action is. It is 10-minute walking distance to the famous Alona Beach, the dive shops, bars, and restaurants.
A receptionist is available from 6am-9pm. From 9pm-6am, there is a security guard on duty to ensure the safety of the guests. Free drinking water is available and there is a lounging area where guests can play board games, darts, read books, or get to know each other.
There is a receptionist, housekeeper, cook, and security guard to ensure that you will have a comfortable stay.
If you need help with tours like Bohol Countryside Tour, Island Hopping, Firely Watching, or any other tours, please feel free to ask and we will be happy to assist you.
We would like to offer you a clean, safe, and enjoyable stay. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following our House Rules and Regulations so that we can provide you with the Cleanliness, Safety, and Comfort of the accommodation you deserve.
1. Breakfasts are served from 7AM-11Am. Please don’t ask us to wake up at 4am to cook your breakfasts if you have an island hopping tour very early in the morning (which usually starts at 5:30). If you get the tour from us, you can still claim your breakfasts when you get back from your island hopping tour.
2. Guests are advised to secure their belongings and valuables. Management is not liable for losses of personal properties.
3. Please do not flush your toilet paper, sanitary napkins, and other foreign objects in the toilet bowl. Kindly dispose them instead in the trash bins provided in each toilet.
4. Please refrain from making loud noises after 10pm to avoid disturbing other guests who are already in slumber.
5. Damage to property/belongings inside the premises caused by the guests or their visitors is chargeable. Please take care of the things you use inside the property.
6. Room/Locker keys are provided to the guests. Please leave the key to the receptionists upon leaving the premises. Lost keys will be charged Php300.
7. We do not have a washing machine available, but you can wash you clothes the Filipino way – by hand! Just ask for assistance so you can be led to the washing and clothes hanging area.
8. If there is anything that you need at all, please feel free to ask us for assistance. We have very friendly and accommodating staff who will be happy to assist you. Just treat the staff and other guests the way you wish to be treated.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us.