Stay in this beautiful historic house, which is on the Historic House Registry and sits on 25 acres of property. This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is brand new to the rental market, however, owners are quite experienced in the rental business.
This unique farmhouse has wonderful historic charm combined with modern living.
This rental includes use of the saltwater pool in the summer months, beautiful fireplace in the winter months, a large chef's kitchen, and 25 acres to roam where you have access to a beautiful river and pond with wild flowers all around. A beautiful horse farm is across the street within view of the front porch.
We believe in providing detailed information to our guests to help them plan a perfect getaway. We will communicate via text or email prior to check-in and unless you need anything during your stay we won't contact you until checkout.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only and cigarettes/cigars will be deposited in trash receptacle.
2. People other than those in the Guest's party set forth in the Rental Agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any visitor, while in the property is the sole responsibility of Guests.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to visit the premise.
4. Guests must keep the property and all furnishings in good order and restore to original position
5. Guests are to use appliances for their intended uses only.
6. PETS:are permitted on an individual basis only.
7. Parking: is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted.
8. Housekeeping: We charge a $250 cleaning & supplies fee. In order to keep the cleaning bill to a minimum we request that the following are done the day of checkout:
a. Load dishwasher and start cycle before you leave.
b. Start 2 loads of sheets, one in the wash and one in the dryer when leaving(we don't require you to fold any of the linens)
c. Strip all linens from beds and leave in designated baskets.
9. Trash: There will be trash removal on the final day of your stay. If you need a trash removal before you check out please call the caretaker. (Phone numbers will be located in informational book)
10. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, Guests could be charged for the damages.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. In the event of a power outage, we will not be responsible for any time lost due to outages.
12. TERMINATION: If the Guests violates any of the terms of this Agreement and refuses to cure upon notice, the Owner may, at the Owner's sole discretion, terminate this lease and may have appropriate authorities, including the Owner, enter the premises for the purposes of assuring surrender of the facilities and removal of any Guests belongings/possessions.
13. ALL RENTALS ARE TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY: No high school, college or civic groups, chaperoned or not, are not permitted. Violation is grounds for immediate termination. Properties are monitored on a regular basis. Guests acknowledge that he/she will personally occupy the property for the entire lease period and will not sublet any portion of the property. Occupancy restricted to the maximum occupancy of 10 adults/children. Violation of any of these terms shall give right to termination. Guests agree that the premises shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose. The house is located in a residential neighborhood. Guests shall peacefully enjoy the premises so as to not disturb neighbors. The property is a non-smoking property.
14. FURNISHINGS: The property is equipped and furnished to the Owner's taste and is set up for light housekeeping. Mattress pads, pillows, blanket, linens and bedspreads are provided. PLEASE DO NOT REARRANGE FURNITURE.
15. APPLIANCE MALFUNCTIONS: or service requests for air conditioning, televisions, appliances etc. will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to Guests for any reason as every good faith e ort is made to insure the property is maintained to highest standards.
16. CARE OF PROPERTY: Guests is expected to care for the property as if it were their own. In addition, Guests acknowledges that unless Owner is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages to the property and furnishings during the occupancy will be Guests responsibility and must be reported to Owner and paid for prior to departure. Guests must leave the property in a clean condition to include the following: all trash removed from the house and placed in proper trash cans outside; all dishes washed and put away or dishwasher loaded and run; all doors and windows closed and locked; all keys returned to the designated person/place by check out time; all breakage reported to the Owner; Please leave the property in the same condition you found it so that the next arriving Guests can enjoy it. Failure to comply will give the Owner the right to deduct appropriate sums from the deposit prior to returning the balance to Owner.
17. FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS: are prohibited on property
18.LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES: The owner shall not have any responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items.
19.INDEMNITY: the Guests agrees to release and indemnify the Owner from and against all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of the lease, resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury caused by the negligent act of the Owner.
20. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: Guests acknowledges they have reviewed and understand the terms of this lease and agree to be bound thereby.