Located in the tranquil waters of Neyland Marina within the Milford Haven waterway, the Haven Pod is a new and unique place to stay.
Floating peacefully on the water, the eco-friendly Haven Pod takes "waterfront views" to a new level.
The accommodation sleeps two adults in a comfortable double bed, with room for 2 small children on a pull-out sofa bed. The outdoor decking and seating area creates a spacious environment for a relaxing stay.
Inside the pod:
- Comfy double bed with linens provided (towels not provided)
- Lounge sofa which converts into a second bed (additional linens provided)
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, sink with running water, cutlery and crockery
- Fold-away dining room table and chairs
- Pop-up cool bar (free ice on-site)
- Heating available but Haven Pod is well-insulated and double glazed
- Electric with built-in USB charges
- Private Decking/patio
- Garden table, chairs and cushions
- The washroom and toilet facilities are located in the main marina building at the top of the slope next to the Pod (towels not provided)
- Laundry facilities are available on-site for an additional fee
- Ample free parking on-site and trolleys to assist with transporting your goods
Want a bit more space on-deck? We have another Pod which is slightly bigger so check out our other listing here - www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/12100409
You can also book both Pods if you're travelling as a group! Just get in touch and we'll see what we can do for you :-)
The Pod is located within Neyland Yacht Haven Marina. The Haven Pod itself has key access which will be issued on your arrival. To access the pontoons, guests need a fob which, again, will be issued on arrival. We are flexible arrival/depature times so just let us know your plans and we will try to accommodate.
The Marina is staffed 7 days a week so there is always someone on-site if you need them. You'll need to come to the Marina Reception when you arrive to get your welcome pack and be shown to the Pod. Once you've checked in, we'll be on hand incase you need anything else!
DVD library and book swap available for your use.
Minimum 2 nights stay
Want to stay for 3 nights or longer? We offer discounts for staying more than 2 nights so just mention your plans when you complete a booking request and we'll see what offer we can do for you!
If this Pod is booked out, check out our other listing www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/12100409
If you want to book both Pods, then this can be arranged. Just drop me a message
Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. The Pod is based within a marina so please be courteous to other boaters in the area.
No pets and no smoking on-site.
I have been in the marine leisure industry for over 19 years covering both marine engineering and Harbour / Marina management. I enjoy spending any spare time with my partner and our two young children.
When not playing around boats my second love is cars both classic and modern!