The room is very cosy, there's a double bed, closet, air-conditioning, fan, cable tv and wifi. The bathroom is very small. And the sitting area is a very nice balcony. The kitchen is complete and the guest will have free access. A shelf in the fridge will be reserved to the guest. But since it's a common area, it has to be left clean as it was before use.
The total area is approximately 45 m2.
Due to previous embarrassment I am obliged to list the following rules:
• Since the kitchen is of common use, we ask you to keep it clean and use only for cooking and storing food. No meeting or reunion shall be held in the kitchen as for other guests to feel comfortable.
• No fried food allowed.
• It is strongly forbidden to bring other people into the flat.
• The use of intimate clothes or underwear only is not allowed in the kitchen.
• Tenant shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made, as soon as we are notified as to the motive and value of said fine.
• If you get into trouble with the police involving illegal behavior, we will not be able to assist you in any way. The owner of the flat has no responsibility to help you in such a case.