Welcome to Happy Ridge Villa, a luxury vacation home overlooking the beautiful Great Bay and town of Philipsburg, the capital of Sint Maarten. Featuring three bedrooms, two baths, a large open-concept great room with a gourmet kitchen, a large al fresco dining room, infinity pool and hot tub, this villa offers everything you could hope for in a tropical paradise.
Happy Ridge Villa has one of the most spectacular views anywhere in Sint Maarten, overlooking the city, the Great Salt Pond, the beach and boardwalk and the cruise ship terminal. The inside of the villa is equally impressive. The kitchen features Miele appliances including dishwasher, micro-wave/convection oven, five-element ceramic cooktop, vegetable steamer and coffee/espresso maker. A LeveLuk water system provides perfectly balanced pure drinking water. Bathrooms have custom-designed travertine sinks, hand-inlaid floor tiles, and river rock showers. Bedrooms feature queen-size beds with luxurious cotton bed linens on brand-new high end mattresses. All bedrooms have views out to the Caribbean Sea. Recreational amenities include a shared infinity swimming pool, a large deck with lounge chairs and a Weber barbecue grill, and a shared hot-tub with individual spa settings for five people. Miele washer and dryer are provided, so you can pack light. Free Wifi and a 40-inch flat screen television are also included. Although the bedrooms are fully air-conditioned, you will discover that the cooling trade winds constantly blow through the villa, and the air conditioner is rarely needed.
Happy Ridge is perfectly situated high on a hill in the upscale neighborhood of Little Bay. You can walk to Great Bay Beach in ten minutes; in fifteen minutes you can walk to downtown Philipsburg, with its incomparable duty free shopping opportunities, bars and restaurants. Grand Marche, the largest grocery store on the island, is only ten minutes drive away. Simpson Bay and its exciting casinos, nightclubs, bars and restaurants are a fifteen minute drive. A half-hour drive will take you to Marigot, the capital of Saint Martin, or world-famous Orient Beach. When you feel like a gourmet meal in the culinary capital of the Caribbean, head for Grand Case, only thirty-five minutes away.
Your security is important to us. Happy Ridge is a gated property, fully walled and fenced, with plenty of exterior lighting. You will be issued a remote gate opener during your stay. Ample parking is available on site. A rental car is recommended in order to see the island effectively.
At Happy Ridge, you will feel as if you are in a remote garden paradise. We are blessed with an amazing assortment of tropical and desert plants, including towering cacti, coconut palms, bananas, oranges, avocados and a profusion of colorful bougainvillea.
The views from the villa, the pool deck and the hot tub are simply spectacular; watch the cruises ships in the harbor and sailboats in the bay. On the horizon you can see the neighboring island of Saba.
Guests will have access to all amenities on the property. The laundry room, hot tub and infinity pool are common areas shared with tenants.
I am available in person or by telephone or email to help make your vacation perfect. I love to share my recommendations for great beaches, good restaurants, fun bars and nightlife, and wonderful shopping.
My other property, Oasis Retreat, offers one-bedroom and two-bedroom units for adults only. For more information, do an internet search for "Oasis Retreat Sint Maarten", and go to the Airbnb listings for that property.
1) Happy Ridge Villa is a quiet, peaceful, upscale luxury getaway for adults and families. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parents or other responsible adults.
2) Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property, including the pool deck, the hot tub deck, terraces and other outdoor areas.
3) Only registered guests and their children are permitted on the property. All guests must present valid government-issued photo identification at check-in, and a copy will be made of this identification document.
4) A maximum of six guests, including children, are permitted in the villa.
5) The pool and hot tub are open 24 hours a day. Bottles and glasses are not permitted on the pool deck or the hot tub deck.
6) Parking is available only for cars belonging to or rented by registered guests.
7) Quiet is to be maintained on terraces, the pool deck, the hot tub deck and all other outdoor spaces between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.