Our place is a two bedroom two bath apartment. The master bedroom is available for our guests and has its own bathroom.
We work to keep the space clean. Our carpets are shampooed once at least month and vacuumed regularly or as needed.
The apartment is located within 2 short blocks to the Rail station that can take you to downtown Santa Monica (3 Miles away) or Downtown LA (LA Live, Staples Center, USC, Science Museum) with connections to North Hollywood (Universal City) and Long Beach.
HOUSE RULES: Please Read
Look, we hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So, we have identified the things that are very important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.
1. PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we are letting you in and not a stranger.
2. NO ENTERTAINING: We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends, for example working out details to pack a picnic to take to the Gardens or making a dinner reservation.
3. OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
4. ALL OTHER SPACE: The Living-room and our Bedroom space is reserved strictly for us to take our ease. You may use the patio/balcony whenever available.
5. COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, glassware and dishes for anything you've brought for yourself, but you are also responsible for cleaning and keeping things in their proper place. The stove, oven and cookware are to be used only by us. If you desire a home-cooked meal instead of eating out, you must work that out in advance.
6. DOGS: No Pets are allowed
7. NO SMOKING: There is no smoking of any kind in the house or on the deck and porch. If you need to smoke, you can step out to the curb and pocket your butt.
8. QUIET HOURS: Let’s keep it to a dull roar after midnight and before 7am. We like to be considerate of our neighbors.
9. LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We will do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay.
10. FRIDGE USAGE AND BREAKFAST: Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, snacks etc.
11. SECURITY: Please keep the front door bottom two locks locked always. They protect our property and Keep you safe as well.
12. ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: If you need something or want to know something, please send a text or call us if we not around the house. Please Call (. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you.
We have been hosting students from around the world for many years and We just recently joined Airbnb. We are an outdoorsy couple. We are avid hikers, kayakers and We are always looking forward to winter so we can go snowboarding/skiing. We also do love to read and are very intellectually curious. We love to learn and discuss stuff, current issues etc.
In case you are wondering We do like a good night out on the town.