This stunning modern home is inside a secluded subdivision in Subic, Zambales, only a 15 minute drive to or from the Subic Bay Freeport Zone. You can walk to the nearby beaches, dining and entertainment areas. Wake up to the sound of tropical birds and relax on the outdoor veranda. A full home sound system is available for your comfort to watch cable tv or just listen to your favorite music. There will be attendants on hand to do daily household maintenance.
All three bedrooms have air conditioning.
The spaciousness is not so obvious from the outside as the house is surrounded by tropical plants.
Across the street is an open park.
You have availability to an electric washer (220v), gas dryer (110v) and charcoal BBQ grill with electric rotisserie attachment (110v).
There will be attendants to look after the premises during your stay to clean up and maintain the property.
Your host is very accommodating. Please let her know if you have special requests. For example she can help find the perfect beach or island for your trip or the best catch of the day for your dinner table. Just ask!
- IMPORTANT : If the number of guests exceed 8 people, we charge an additional P722/head per day. Maximum number of guests is 16.
- Electricity outlets are separate for 110 and 220 volts. Outlets have been labeled accordingly.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Pets are allowed as long as they are trained.
- Turn off lights, air conditioners, t.v. and kitchen appliances when you're not using them.
- Make sure the gas stove in the dirty kitchen and the gas dryer are turned off after use.
- Please keep our home clean.
- Have fun!