Our place is close to public transport, pubs, motorways, food store, newsagents.
You’ll love our place because of the lovely quiet location, lovely little garden. Only 1 min walk from a local train station and bus routes to Wigan and surrounding area. Great motorway links for the M6 and M58. We have a lovely little new build terrace set back off the road with off street parking. We have 2 fluffy, very friendly cats and a fish tank!
Our place is good for solo adventurers & business travellers.
Our little new build terrace house is very warm and welcoming! We have a great little garden with a water feature and fish pond. Feel free to use the patio furniture and sit outside (if the weather permits!) You'll have a very cosy single room with wardrobe and full length mirror. As we have our own ensuite bathroom, the main bathroom is yours! We never use it.
When staying with us you can help yourself to cereal, toast, tea, coffee and milk for your breakfast. The only thing we ask is that you make sure you clean up after yourself.
As I make tea every night, you're more than welcome to join us, we just ask for a small donation towards ingredients (pay what you think it's worth! :) ) and if you could let us know on booking if you would like to eat with us, just so we can cater accordingly!
However, if you'd prefer to eat your own food we will just co-ordinate and work around each other!
Whilst staying with us you'll have access to your single bedroom, private bathroom, lounge, kitchen and garden.
We love to meet new people! However, we appreciate that people need their own space so we will interact as much or as little as you want!
Every Thursday morning I go to Bradford college, so I have a very early start. I will be as quiet as possible so as not to disturb you but sorry in advance if you hear anything!
- This is our home and all we ask is that you please treat it with respect and keep it clean and tidy. Please also be mindful of our neighbours throughout your stay.
- Standard check in is from 6pm but you can contact us directly if an earlier check in is required, we will see what we can do for you!
- Check out will be 8.45am during weekdays and 10.30am on weekends.
- When in the house please take off any outdoor shoes and leave by the front door.
- Any cold food, snacks and drinks may be taken into your bedroom but any hot meals must be eaten downstairs.
- Our cats are strictly indoor only but only have access to the downstairs so as not to bother guests at night! Please keep the downstairs door shut at all times to avoid any escapes! :)
- no extra guests at any point please!