You’ll love my place because of the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Ideal place for short and an extended stay for executives, businesses, conference attendees, and vacationing guests or just for week end escape or long term stay. Welcome to Seattle and enjoy your stay.
Elegantly and graciously furnished new 2 bed rooms, 1 bath, cozy living area fully equipped granite top modern kitchen overlooking Lake Union.
Conveniently located in Westlake neighborhood close to Amazon Headquarter Campus, Fred Hutchinson, Bill Gates Foundation, Allen Institute, UW medical research, Space Needle, experience music project, downtown, convention center, Seattle Art Museum, Pioneer Square, July the 4th fire works, Pike place Market, Freemont, Seahawks, safco field are just short ride away.
The location is close to anywhere you want to go and easy access to I-5 free way and downtown. ideal place for corporate housing needs for both short and long term stay. Guests are ensured a smooth transition and comfortable stay, guests can unpack, settle-in and experience the local community just outside their door, turning their stay into a welcoming cultural experience.
Guests will have the entire place during stay that includes 2 BR, 1 bath, LR,DR, W/D, wall mount TV, WIFI internet access. Guest can come and go as they wish with secured access. There is guest parking adjust to the unit. it is quite and peaceful place to relax and enjoy your stays.
I am proud and graciously extend my place to my guests and make their stay enjoyable. My goal is to make every guest special and have them feel at home away from home and have them a good time. The host is an experienced hiker, climber, and skier and happy to provide with an outdoor activities. He lives near by Capital Hill neighborhood and can provide with information about best places in Seattle and Northwest. The host can inter-act in person, and through text messages, email and phone. The guest will have absolute privacy.
I wish I don't have to write this my wish is for every guest to have enjoyable stay. Needless to say, in order to make your stay pleasant there are a few house rules that are essential to follow: Please make every effort to follow these guidelines.
1. Upon entry to the house please remove your shoes and place it entry storage and relax. if you desire you could put on slippers that is available for you to use.
2. Kitchen: All utensil, pots, snacks, coffee and water in the refrigerator available for you to use. please take out time to clean up any dishes, pots, or other kitchen items used by placing it in the dish washer and running it on full wash prior to your departure.
3. Before departing please gather all garbage in the provided trash bags and taken out to the dumpster outside north of the building. please make sure the bags don't have tears that will leak to the floor or rugs
4. Linen/Laundry: There is a set of high efficient washer and dryer in the hall way closet and your welcome to use it
5. Bed and bath linens, put all dirty towels, linens in humper and don't run washer and dryer.
6. This is very quite place please respect the common courtesies of keeping your noise level to minimum. NO parties are allowed at the house.
No early check in unless arranged in advance
Check-in Time 4:00pm PST
Check-out 11:00am PST
Late check-out unless approved in advance
I am friengly gracious down to earth and humble person. I work in public sector in economic development . I have an active life style and enjoy an outdoor activities, skiing during Winter Season and hiking and climibing during Summer and Fall Seasons. I enjoy traveling and meeting new friends where ever I go. I lived in this friendly vibrant and civic minded city of Seattle Most of my life. it is most beautiful, clean and safe city surrounded with majestic mountains and tranquil lakes.