Welcome to our picturesque rural villa in the valley of Tramuntana Mountains and enjoy Mallorca with a difference!
- Location of the villa
Our villa is located in the countryside, most precisely in the rural area of well-known Inca, Mallorcas famous leather town and 30 minutes drive to Palma's International Airport. It is also situated 2km from Selva, a very charming mallorcan town and 2km from Mancor de la Vall, an enchanted small town both of them situated in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains. This breathtaking scenery is one of the greatest marvels of Mallorca Island, a very beautiful and relaxing place for those interested in meaningful holidays within the essence of Mallorca's nature and culture.
The villa is situated exactly in the km 2 from Inca on the road to Mancor with easy access to all the charming towns in the area. Very well located for treking, biking or simply contemplating the landscape around. It also has easy access to Pollensa and Alcudia with its amazing beaches in the north of the Island.
- Description of the villa
This delightful, rustic and charming villa with its fabulous position enjoys picturesque gardens with lots of trees. The house is well furnished and can accommodate up to 2 people and a cot can be provided. as villa is ideal for painters, writers, researchers, walkers, nature and retreat lovers alike, with its fascinating surrounding areas.Undoubtedly, perfect for a relaxing and inspiring holiday in the Island.
- Layout of the house
* Bathroom with shower, WC.
* Comfortable living room & dining area. and TV,
* Open plan kitchen with microwave, oven, hob, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Outside the villa
* Terrace furnished with garden table and chairs.
* Shared swimming pool
* Barbecue facilities .
* Front and back gardens, the later with magnificent views of the mountains, specially recommended for sunset contemplation.
* Plenty of parking spaces.
A bed for two people and if more than two can add an extra bed or a park-cradle
60m² living area
150m² terrace area
- Attractions near by
There are so many beautiful places to see and enjoy in the surroundings areas of Tramuntana Mountains and Mallorca as a whole that results very difficult to choose only a few, but here are some tips highly recommended:
* Tramuntana Mountains, this magnificent landscape of the island, besides its natural beauty there are a diversity of villages located in the valley or either in the Mediterranean coast side. Perfect for body and soul. Very inspiring place indeed!
* Monastery of Lluc: The monastery is located at the top of the mountain and from there you can take pleasure of having one of the most stunning views.
* Sa Calobra, crossing the mountain string and down to the sea this is one of the most unbelievable places in the Mediterranean coast.
* Santa Lucia Santuary situated in the top of a hill in the charming town of Mancor and just about 2Km from Son Bonafe Villa. It is a great start point for a trekking or biking around.
* Selva, just 2Km from the Villa. It is a picturesque town in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains, with amazing views which could be enjoyed in a pleasant terrace close to the town church whilst trying typical mallorcan "tapas".
* Pollensas and Alcudias beaches only 30 minutes drive away
* Villages and towns markets with a local and peculiar atmosphere in Consell, Santa Maria, Inca and Sa Pobla.
* Sineu. This town has a well deserved reputation for having the best restaurants of typical Mallorcan food.
* Palma, the Capital of the Island with lots of things to see and to do. Do not forget to visit the The Cathedral - La Seu, Bellver Castle, Es Baluard Museum and take some pleasant walks along the historic town center - Sa Lonja and by the sea - Paseig Maritim.
We remind that prices can vary depending on the season, please consult prices on the calendar.
PREPARE YOUR BOOTS AND WALKING
OR YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE
The mountain is waiting!