Nicely decorated, clean 2-bed 1-bath cottage with a yard. It has a private main entrance as well as a sliding glass door entrance from the backyard (which can be accessed through a side gate). Our place is a 10-minute bike ride or $5 - $10 Uber from the Newport Beach pier.
This is a private unit with a private entrance. The backyard is shared with the neighbors, who are very friendly and are close friends of ours.
Prospective guests note that this is our home. Photos of us and our personal effects will be visible. The space will be perfectly clean, and all listed amenities will be clean, fresh, and ready for you. But if you are looking for a vacant hotel feel, this may not be the place for you.
It is a very tasteful and lovely space that we really enjoy, and we hope you do as well during your stay.
Guests will have access to the backyard and the laundry room. A key will be provided for the laundry room.
We will not be around during the guests' stay.
There are two surfboards in the backyard that guests are welcome to use.
- City curfew is 10 pm. This does not mean that you cannot be socializing in the backyard after 10 pm - it just means that you cannot be excessively loud and need to be respectful of the neighbors.
- There is free street parking available near the apartment. Simply note that the south side has street cleaning on Thursdays, and the North side on Wednesdays.
- Laundry is available in the laundry room underneath the main apartment complex (about a 100 yard walk from our door). You will need a key to access it, which will be provided to you.
- A key for the apartment and for the laundry room will be provided to you.
- Please water the Christmas tree every couple days, if you don't mind. =)
- Everything in the kitchen is yours to use.
- The two bedrooms are well-sized with memory foam queen mattresses. The back bedroom has some closet space available. Neither bedroom has dresser space available. There is floor space for luggage.