Cosy Apartment with terrace in Vienna - the perfect place to unwind after an exciting day in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The centrally-located apartment consists of a cosy bedroom with a new queensize-bed and built-in closet. The living room with sofa, TV, bookshelf and big table was designed to make you feel at home. The comfy, queen-sized sofa bed makes space for 2 more adults or children.
Early check-in and late check-out possible on request.
Central and very safe location in the 2nd district: The apartment is situated a mere 15 minute bus or tram ride from the historic centre of Vienna and only 5 minutes away from the Wiener Prater - a huge park close to the city centre where you can go for a run, ride your bike or let your kids enjoy one of the many playgrounds. A 15 minute walk or a short bus ride and you reach the 'Würstelprater' - the oldest theme park in the world with its famous 'Riesenrad' (ferries wheel).
Both the bus and the tram station are only a 2 minutes walk from the apartment. The metro station 'Rochusgasse' '(U3) is a 10 minute walk (or 3 bus stopps) away from the apartment. All major sights of Vienna can easily be reached by the affordable and convenient public transport system.
The apartment was designed to make you feel at home:
- small but cosy bedroom with queensize bed and built-in closet to store your things. The bedroom opens up to your private and quiet terrace (ground floor)
- comfortable living room with sofa bed (queensize - also suitable for 2 adults), large table for 4, TV, free WIFI and bookshelf
- a large, private terrace is the perfect place to relax after a day out. Enjoy the piece and quiet of the inner courtyard.
- fully equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, coffee maker, fridge etc.
- luxurious bathroom with walk-in rain shower and corner bath tub (big enough for 2!). We provide hair dryer. A washing machine is available upon request.
- Central and safe in the 2nd district of Vienna
- 2 minutes to the Vienna Prater (huge park!) ideal for running, biking, picknicking, playgrounds...
- 10 minutes by public transport to the city centre
- Busses 4a and 80a and tramline 1 can be reached in 2 minutes walking
- Metro station U3 Rochusgasse 1km (or 3 bus stops) from the apartment