Although you enter the house through the mudroom, you have the top floor of this 1940's house all to yourself.
Spacious bedroom with walk-in closet and separate sitting loft with working table/desk and office chair.
The entrance is on the side of the house where the garage is.
There is NO kitchen, but there is a fridge, microwave and a coffee maker for your convenience. I appreciate if you leave your shoes in the mudroom before going up.
The house has a central air conditioner, but the top floor also has it's own window airco and an extra fan on the sitting loft to make it really comfortable during hot Summer days.
The entrance is on the side of the house where the garage is, opposite of the tennis courts. I will give you a entree code upon arrival for the keyless lock.
I am available when needed. Still exploring this beautiful little town myself.
This place is within city limits and licensed by the City of Holland for short term renting.
- I like to welcome you in person and will try to accommodate your arrival & departure times when necessary, but because of other duties timely arrival/departure are highly appreciated.
- Please remove your shoes in the mudroom. The space is on the first floor and 1940 wooden floor are squeaky :-(URL HIDDEN)Because it is on the first floor, it is not very suitable for little kids. One kid can sleep on an airbed on the Loft.
- If you are leaving for the day, I would appreciate if you turn off the lights and put the heater/air conditioner on an appropriate setting so my bills aren't driving me crazy
- You are given an unique code for keyless entree of garage and house. This is my home..... please lock the doors when you are leaving.
- If you are going to the beach.... please leave the sand on the beach . The garage is a perfect spot to get rid of any sand that is still on you.
- I have been living here for about a year, so pretty new to the area myself but I am happy to help you out in the neighborhood.
- This place is licensed by the City of Holland for Public Lodging.
- Pricing for longer stays by special offer.
I am born and raised in The Netherlands and have been living in the US since 2004. Lots of hobbies like sewing and knitting and an avid free-lance photographer (love macro). Love to travel and have travelled a lot and maybe some more in the future.