Hi! This place of mine is located at Api-Api service apartments, in the heart of KK's City centre. Though a shared place, room still comes with good privacy!
I keep the whole place very clean & orderly for everyone's convenience. Though not too modern a setting, u won't be dissappointed as it is well maintained. Apt unit is about 1700sf all in,of which about 1100sf is space which u can utilise including your own private room and corridor,kitchen, bathroom,drying yard & living area
- As this is a residential premise and setting, please avoid partying at wee hours of the morning and creating too much noise. In other words, enjoy your stay but we only request that you 'be reasonable'. Besides, plenty of nightlife - nightclubs, KTVs, pubs, bars, discos etc down below and nearby.
- Please leave your footwear / shoes on the shoe racks, at the main entrance of the unit. In-house slippers are provided for our guests to use.
- Garbage is self-managed daily, garbage disposal/refuse rooms are outside the unit very nearby the lifts.
- Please do not smoke in the room/apartment unit, you may smoke anywhere outside the apartment unit.
- You may consume alcoholic beverages but please drink responsibly.
- Please do not waste electricity - kindly switch all electrical appliances such as TV, air conditioner, lights, fans, chargers, other various appliances etc in your room off when leaving the apartment / or upon checking-out.
- Of course, please enjoy yourselves! Thanks!
It has been so exciting to embark on this hosting journey. Having travelled extensively to many countries around the world, I've learned that the one thing which is crucial in to making any journey incomparable, is staying in a place that feels like home. It is my utmost pleasure and joy to make you feel at home!
I love to eat. I'm also passionate about healthy diets and the creation of new recipes. Sharing them with my friends always gives me joy and encouragement to create more good stuff for others.
With me, you can get to know about local food culture, nice eateries and info about local fresh produce.
Please contact me if you have any questions about my places and what I can offer. See ya soon!