Private bedroom in a lovely 300m2 house including 8 rooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 kitchenette, 1 cute garden.
The kitchen, the living room and garden are common areas to all the tenants. Special care has been put to accommodate convivial common living while preserving each one's privacy. Perfect for a single person, suitable for additional guests. Quiet rooms ideal for interns or young professional expats.
- Kitchenware, fast wi-fi internet, heating, hangers, iron, laptop friendly workspace.
- A launderette is located 200m from the house.
- 3 floors, no lift. The room Bazoef is on the top floor.
- 13 m² room with double bed, night table, desk, racks and wardrobe.
- The bathroom is shared with 2 other tenants.
- The room is secured with a personal code lock handle; main entrance too.
- Smoking is allowed in the garden not in the room. No pets.
- Wooden floor, central heating
Personal check-in with us, a couple in their 30s born and bred in Brussels :)
We are a family of 4 : 2 parents of 32, one girl of 11 and one boy of 6.
My husband owns a communication agency and I am bioengineer engaged in a PhD research on food systems sustainability at Brussels' Free University.
Both born and bred in Brussels, we are proud of our city and enjoy its cultural outings, some fun nights out and weekend forest walks… we are pleased to share our best tips with our hosts !