1. No drunk-drinking inside the premise.
2. No durian allowed, avoid durian smell residue in the premise.
3. Please switch off lights, air-conditioners, fans, electrical appliances and water taps when not in use.
4. Guests shall not be allowed to move the furniture in the unit without permission from the host.
5. Use of kitchen should only be for light cooking and SHOULD be cleaned up after usage for guest own comfort & cleanliness.
6. Please do not to eat & drink in the bedroom to avoid spillage and attraction of ants.
7. Guests are liable for damages /loss of the items in the premise.
8. No additional guests other than declared to host upon arrival.
9. Please note that we do not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse. We reserve the rights to request you to leave should we experience any offence from you.
10. Quiet hours by 9.30PM.
11. No shoes in the house.
12. Smoking only at the ground floor lobby area or balcony (pls dispose cigarette butt properly)
13. Please ensure all windows are closed when not at home. Failure to do so resulting in damages done to furniture or curtains will be charged.
9. 请勿在睡房饮食,以避免(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)滋生。
Hi.. Im ken from Malaysia~
It's good to see Airbnb travelers from all over the world come visit Sabah Borneo (Land below the wind). I am an Airbnb traveler too.
If you want to experience a local Sabahan mid income space, you've found the place. Our place is renovated for our own living (previously). Now, we've turned it into an experience for our guests.
Borneo is a good place to relax, sight-seeing. We have South East Asia's highest mountain, river cruises, islands, unique flora & fauna. Locals here are well-known for their friendliness.
Tourism industry is a major industry in Borneo. Search Borneo on the net and you'll see that. I will be your friendly host and can be your local guide too if requested. Else introducing you to tour guides here is just a phone call away. I can provide car rental, tour excursions and others upon request.