Relax and enjoy a quiet beach town destination when you stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Rye Beach vacation rental house that sleeps 4. This ideally located home, just a short walk from Jenness State Beach, offers a well-appointed, 600-square-foot living space, a screened porch and charming fenced backyard within a friendly neighborhood. Gather your family or a small group of friends and explore the North Atlantic coast for your next getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Full Pullout Bed
Decorative wood-panel walls, a brick fireplace mantle and a comfortable sectional facing a flat-screen TV welcome you upon entering this charming Rye Beach house. Nautical decor graces the walls and provides a beachy atmosphere for your New Hampshire vacation.
The fully equipped kitchen provides a fantastic spot for whipping up your favorite recipes from home, with ample counter space, a full refrigerator and bench-style kitchen table with seating for 6-8. Step out through the tall sliding glass door to access the screened-in porch, offering a ceiling fan, outdoor furniture and views of the ocean.
Enjoy your morning coffee out on the long deck overlooking the fenced-in backyard, or over a hearty breakfast with your loved ones at the kitchen table.
When you need to catch some shuteye, head into the master bedroom to rest your head on the plush king-sized bed. A full-sized sleeper sofa in the living room can accommodate 2 additional guests if necessary. The full bathroom offers an accessible walk-in shower for rinsing off after sweaty days on the beach.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in porch, private fenced yard, ceiling fans, flat-screen TV, outdoor shower and more
- Fantastic Rye Beach location near beaches, shopping, dining, entertainment, hiking trails and many more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- If movies are purchased while at the property, the guest will be responsible to pay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in