Comfortable, modern and charming small flat located in a quiet residential area close to Villa Doria Pamphilj Park, Trastevere and Janiculum Hill.
Amenities and Services:
- Independent entrance from the garden
- Little hall, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom separated from the owners' flat
- Extra-comfortable King Size Bed (185 x 200) with memory foam mattress and pillows
- Breakfast area overlooking a beautiful garden
- Black-out curtains
- Flat TV
- Private bathroom with shower
- Hair dryer, bathrobes
- A/C Climate Control
- Free WIFI Internet access
- Away from the bustle of the city
- Outdoor Relax Area
- Free Parking place
- Free pick up by car From & To Trastevere Station
- Easy connection with Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) via FL1 Train leaving from Trastevere Station
- No extra hidden costs, and no need for deposit
At a walking distance:
BUS 44 going to Venice Square and Colosseum.
BUS 31 going to Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
TRAM 8 going to Venice Square and Colosseum.
In our prestigious neighborhood you will find at a walking distance:
- The trendiest restaurant in Rome "MOMO", special for aperitifs
- Gourmet Supermarket Carrefour open 24hours a day x 7 days a week
- Superb Bakery and Coffee Shop "La Compagnia del Pane"
- Excellent ice-cream shop "Da Tony"
- Excellent take-away pasta "Squisi"
- Excellent take-away pizza "Alice"
- Excellent take-away fish "Pescatorio"
- Da Settimio restaurant, special for Roman Food
- Shopping area along Viale dei Colli Portuensi
I will be present at the listing during my guests' stay!
About my neighborhood I love the fact that it is close to Trastevere and the Janiculum Hill and to the biggest park in Rome "Villa Dorja Pamphili".
Tram 8 goes directly and quickly to the Historical Heart of the Eternal City (Venice Square & Colosseum).