I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than great - our goal for every guest is to be better than they expected. To address some of your concerns and clarify for future guests:
- The building has house numbers that are etched on the front of the building. It sounds like this was confusing for you and I can understand if you are not accustomed to this. I will include those details in the check-in instructions for future guests.
- I followed up with you the day after check-in to see how your stay was going and never heard back. I sincerely wish you would have communicated these issues to me right away.
- I have followed up with the owner of the building and he has posted "no smoking signs" on the front of the building and clarified with all tenants that no smoking of any kind is allowed in the building or within 15 feet of the front door.
- We always attempt to have the A/C at a comfortable level at the time of check-in. I apologize that was not the case and have reminded our cleaners to double check the A/C units.
- As advertised, there is on-street parking only at this location. My cleaners and I, with 3 vehicles, have never parked more than a 1/2 block from the building entrance. If you have 8+ cars, it should be expected that some of the vehicles may have to park on the next block over.
Last, We are ALWAYS available for our guests for anything and everything.