In Cagnes-sur-Mer, on a little fishermen's port, close to the seaside of Cros de Cagnes, you can find the B&B LA LOCANDIERA, in an unique and very quiet location. The stone villa was built in the early 1900. It is built on two floors, surrounded by a nice mediterranean garden with a Jacuzzi bathtub, facing the sea. A little paradise in the Sotuh of France.
The rooms are fully equipped: satellite tv, fridge bar, courtesy service for the tea time, and each have an amazing view to the sea.
1. suite mare, 30sqm, king size bed, big terrace, huge bathroom with shower
2. camera pieta, big double bed, big balcony, bathroom with double shower
3. camera palma, big double bed, 3 windows facing the sea and bathroom with shower
4. camera buganvilla, single beds or a double bed, bathroom with shower
5. suite eucalipto, 30sqm king size bed, double bathroom with shower, facing the garden and the sea, there's also the possibility of adding a double bed
The house is about 350sqm in total, and there's also a big double living room on the first floor. In the Summer, the breakfast is served on the outside terrace of the living room.
There's a free wifi connection, and parking is also included.
Places of interest in Cagnes-sur-Mer include Renoir's estate, Les Collettes, surrounded by olive trees ; the Medieval castle at le Haut-de-Cagnes and the Cros quarter, founded by Italian fishermen in the nineteenth century.
It is also known for its horse racing venue, the Hippodrome de la Côte d'Azur, and a four-kilometre pebble beach.
The airport is 5 km far from the B&B, and also Nice, the promenade des Anglais, Antibes, Cannes and Saint Paul de Vence are very close.