Located in a bucolic and quiet street in Botafogo, a central district of Rio de Janeiro which is 15 minutes by bus from the most famous beaches and the city center.
The entire house is spacious, sunny and airy. The room is large with:
- Shared bathroom with hot shower
- Balcony with hammock
- Comfortable double bed
- Beautiful green view of the Christ the Redeemer
Free access to kitchen and living room where we have cable TV, Internet Wi-Fi and daily housekeeping.
- For additional $ 10 (each time) we will wash your clothes.
- It's important to say that we have two dogs.
- We also recycle everything is possible.
- The street is in a hill with two stairsthat make shorter the way to access the house and the neighborhood (bus stop, subway, restaurant, mall) 15-minutes walk or 5 minutes by car (taxi).
My daughter and I love hosting. It has being a wonderful experience exchanging knowledge with so many people from different nationalities. The ideal place for students and artists who needs inspiration and silence.