This secluded, detached farmhouse enjoys magnificent views of the Llyn
Peninsula, all the way to the coast. Featuring a very well equipped
games barn, a large, private hot tub and a woodburner, this is a
property that ticks all the boxes. Located exactly mid-way between the
Llyn Peninsula’s North and South coast, it is also an ideal base for
exploring this stunning part of Wales, with it’s fine selection of
golden sandy beaches, charming coastal villages and numerous
* Size: sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds: one king, one double, one bunk and one twin.
* Rooms: ground floor - kitchen, dining room, living room, ensuite
double bedroom, outside utility with wet room. First floor – king
bedroom, twin bedroom, full-size bunk room and family bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities: Well equipped farmhouse kitchen with
dishwasher, range cooker as well as an electric oven. Outside
utility includes washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer. Outside
wet room with WC, shower and basin.
* For families: travel cot, highchair and stair gate available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Entertainment: 2 TVs, DVD player, Wifi. Large games barn - well
equipped for all ages.
* Outside: Private, fully enclosed garden with a hot tub, garden
furniture and far-reaching views over the Llyn Peninsula.
* General: heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and
hairdryers provided. Welcome hamper with a selection of local
produce such as milk, tea, cheese, butter, beer, cakes and crisps.
Initial supply of logs and kindling provided for the wood burner.
However no groups under the age of 21 are allowed.
* Pets: no pets.
* Parking: plenty of parking space.
* Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take