Come and live the Italian life with us in the heart of Bosa. Our house is a traditional Sardinian house with a long family story and with lots of love and Italian charme. Sun terrace and ocean view whenever you like.
Our German-Italian family lives the Bosan way of life and we enjoy every bit of the small things this city has to offer. Be it the laughter of chatting neighbours or the smell of fresh sheets drying on the outdoors. Our house is in the middle of the typical Italian experience, and we love to share it wiht our guests.
La Verde is our bright and spacious double bedroom with shared bathroom. It is shared with only ONE other room and is beeing cleaned every day.
Sun terrace, kitchen
We are happy to help out with any information! You can always contact us, if we shouldn't be next door.
How to find us:
For your convenience we put up a scetch of how to reach us easiest either by motorcycle or by car.
• follow the street signs to the Castello
• on via Canonico Gavino Nino take the first street right (via Montenegro) and follow it until you see 81A on your left
• you can park your bike on the small piazzetta few meters further
You might not want to enter Via Montenegro with your car, the street is very narrow and no place tomturn around.
• follow the street signs up to the Castello
• park your car (for free) near the snack bar/kiosk on via Canonico Gavino Nino
• walk down the stairs near the entrance of the Castello not the ones at the very end of the street, the ones near the snack bar)
• turn right and walk down lefthand on the fork of the street
• follow the stairs and turn left at the end
• the house on your left is our house
• the red door is the entrance of our house
If you gave us your arrival time in advance we will be waiting at the house for you. In the rare case we might not be there, please call or send a message.
Thank you and welcome!
Wir sind eine deutsch-italienische Familie mit Wurzeln in Bosa und Berlin. Unseren Gästen erzählen wir gern die Geschichten Bosas und die unseres Hauses, was schon vor 2 Generationen in Familienhand war. Bosas Charme und Wohlfühlflair leben und lieben wir. Wer einmal zu uns kommt, kann dies am regionalen Essen schmecken, an der Morgensonne, die einen kitzelt, fühlen und an den freundlichen Nachbarn um uns herum bestaunen. Die Wäscheleine über der Straße oder das Geschnatter der alten Nachbarsdamen, der Espresso zwischendurch, sind buchstäblich "la dolce vita".