With plenty of wow factor and 5 star features throughout, this is the
ultimate retreat on the Llyn Peninsula. Surrounded by countryside and
sea views, this beautiful barn conversion is less than a mile from an
idyllic sandy beach in a hidden cove. The picturesque seaside village
of Aberdaron is 3.5 miles, at the tip of the Llyn Peninsula and offers
good food, another sandy beach and plenty of other amenities. The Wales
Coast Path is also on the doorstep, along with boat trips to Bardsey
Island, many more pretty villages and various attractions.
Tyddyn Iago is one of 3 separate, 5 star cottages within this stunning,
converted barn - every one facing away from each other and with their
own private garden and views. Ideal if you wish to bring extended
family or friends along.
* Size: 4 in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 king, 1 twin
* Rooms: ground floor: spacious living area which includes an open
plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Large ensuite bedroom with
king bed, ensuite twin bedroom.
* Kitchen & utilities: stylish, fully equipped kitchen includes
dishwasher and washer / dryer, fridge freezer, fan oven and hob.
* Entertainment: Large TV in living area and wall mounted TVs in both
* For families: travel cot and highchair available on request
* Outside: large enclosed lawn and patio area with garden furniture.
BBQ set on request.
* Parking: private parking
* General: bed linen, towels and 2 hairdryers provided, heating and
electricity included, logs supplied for wood burner. Welcome pack
includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and cake.
* Pets: 1 pet welcome
* Notes: no smoking inside. You may need to pay an Accidental Damage
Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property.
Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your
holiday with further details and to take payment.