2 bedrooms sleeping 5 +cot.Great location for exploring lakes. Walks abound.
Fell View is a beautiful home from home, superbly well equipped, furnished with quality oak furniture ,Sanderson fabrics and Egyptian cotton bedding.
Allithwaite is a very peaceful village that is near Cartmel with its famous Priory and Grange over Sands with its beautiful prom. Allithwaite has a superb pub/restaurant, that was runner up in 2015 for the friendliest pub in Britain, you will be assured of a warm welcome!
Fell View is a beautiful two bedroomed cottage that comfortably sleeps 4 but we can accommodate a fifth person on a guest bed. Fell View is set in the delightful Lake District village of Allithwaite, near Grange over Sands and the medieval village of Cartmel, which is ideal for couples and families alike.
What could be better that curling up on our designer sofa with a book or enjoying the sunshine on our patio with a glass of wine or simply chatting round our dining table??? Fell View is made to make the most of your precious time together.
Rest and relaxation is the order of the day and our large master bedroom has been luxuriously fitted out with contemporary oak furniture, designer fabrics and Egyptian cotton bedding for that pampering feeling, it can be configured for either two single beds or a super king size bed. We also have a guest bed for a fifth person. Your sure to enjoy waking up in such surroundings and seeing the view from the bedroom window toward the coast and the nearby fells and hear the sound of bird song in our cottage garden and sheep in the fields. What could be better ?
And in our double bedroom there is a quality Sealy bed ,again with designer furnishings and Egyptian cotton sheets.
Fell View is an ideal place to recharge your batteries!
While downstairs in our spacious lounge we have a large flat screen TV which has free view. There is a dvd player,CD player and CD's,board games,books etc. everything you could possibly need after a hard days site seeing in the Lakes. We have Wi Fi available free of charge.
We have off road parking for two cars, in a garage and on a drive.
The village pub, which is minutes away on foot, serves terrific home cooked food by roaring log fires, there's a well stocked shop, tennis court and children's playground too. The village has everything you could possibly need.
Nearby is Cartmel :- historic Priory, antique and craft shops, traditional pubs and Michelin starred L'Enclume restaurant.
BABIES and toddlers are most welcome:- we have a high chair, booster chair, travel cot, stair gate , baby bowls and plates etc....all at no extra charge. For children a selection of books ,toys, games etc.are provided. In fact there's a toy box full of games,quizzes, books etc. Guaranteed to keep any youngster happy and our garden is safe and secure for your children to enjoy.
Our delightful cottage GARDEN is safe and secure for dogs and little ones. We are away from main roads and you are sure to enjoy the peace and quiet of this area. . This is a wonderful area for dog owners with fabulous walks from the doorstep and plenty of fields, footpaths, woods and beaches to choose from to ensure that your dog can run around off the lead.
Guests have access via a keysafe and code. Guests will have access to the whole house, garden and garage.
We are off site but our caretaker lives in the village.
Nearby is the Medieval village of Cartmel a must for foodies and 2 miles away is the Edwardian town of Grange Over Sands.
The cottage is available to guests from 4pm onwards. Guests are requested to vacate the cottage by 10am on day of departure. Thank you!
Dogs are welcome ( maximum of 2) but we do charge an extra £10 per dog per stay, payable directly to us. We do request that they are not allowed upstairs or on the furniture and any dog poop is cleaned up immediately. Also please bring a cover to protect our leather sofa.
Sorry, but Fell View is a no smoking house.
We do not provide towels but if an extra payment of £5 per person per stay, is paid directly to us , we can do so.
We are unable to provide cot bedding due to health and hygiene regulations
Parking… There is space to park a car in the garage and if a second car is taken, on the drive. Please do NOT park on the slip road in front of the next door neighbour's house as they will be unable to get on and off their driveway and emergency vehicles can not get by. If more than 2 cars are visiting Fell View Cottage please park by the village shop to allow other residents access
Term and conditions:
1.Visitors are respectfully asked to take all reasonable care of the property and its contents and leave it as found, in a clean and tidy condition. The Owner reserves the right to make a charge if the accommodation is not left in a satisfactory condition.
2.Any breakage or damage must be reported to the owner without delay. It is at the discretion of the owner whether a charge should be made for the breakages or damage.
3.It is the hirer's responsibility to make sure that none of the cottage contents are removed from the cottage.
4.The owner cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings left at the cottage.
5.Visitor's should arrange their own holiday insurance cover in respect of cancellation of the holiday booking due to inclement weather, injury, loss or damage to personal property, including vehicles left on the premises as no responsibility whatsoever can be accepted by the owners. .
7. We would urge you to consider a cancellation plan, or arrange your own holiday insurance.
8. The lead member of the party is over 18 years of age.
9. Any visitor with a dog is respectfully asked to ensure the dog(s) are not allowed upstairs, and on furniture downstairs for health and hygiene reasons.. and hair must be well cleared up before departing . Dogs must be under strict control at all times while on the property. Any fouling of lawns etc., must be cleaned up without delay. Dogs must not be left alone in the property. The Owner reserves the right to make a charge if the accommodation is not left in a satisfactory condition because of dog fouling on lawns ,dirty paw prints etc on bedding, furniture etc.
10. There is space to park two cars at the cottage, in the garage and on the drive, which is accessible via a slip road. Please do NOT park your cars anywhere else as this is NOT permitted, Extra parking for visitors is available locally(by the shop) and can be secured on arrival.
11. You will allow maintenance personnel, cleaning staff, the Owners and the Owner's representative reasonable access to the property for the purposes of repair and maintenance
12. Wi fi is provided free of charge providing there is reasonable use for emails, surfing etc. Large downloading will diminish availability for other cottage users. Please use sensibly.
13. The renting of the cottage is solely for the purpose of a holiday