A piece of home-from-home in user-friendly apartment, a hop skip and a jump away from your early morning swim, surf or evening beach walk in super friendly, relaxed home. Walk to the beach, surf break, mountain, Kalk Bay harbour, vlei, shops or train stations to town.
Welcome to Silver Court! This is one of four of my rooms listed on Airbnb. Here you will find a secure, clean room which has afternoon sun and a view of Muizenberg Mountain.
- Private bedroom with three-quarter bed
- Clean sheets, pillows and towels
- Bedside lamp and shelves
- Free wireless internet access
- shared kitchen, dining and living room areas
- shared garden and back patio areas
- tea and coffee
- Washing machine - buy own washing powder
- Table tennis
- Slackline in garden
- Use of surfboards
- Easy access to grocery store (10 min. walk away)
- Convenient access to local train stations 10 min walk away
- Information and directions to nearby attractions
- shared kitchen and living areas of the main downstairs apartment.
- A washing machine is available but you will need to provide your own washing powder. Otherwise laundry can be done for you at R50 per load.
-Long-term visitors can arrange room cleaning services with me.
- Long-term stays get great discounts.
Please feel free to ask any questions by AirBnB messenger.
Your own front door key will get you in and out of the house and there are two private gardens for your pleasure.
I plan to be only as interactive with you as you need me to be. I have lots of written information which you can go through at your own leisure after which I can give friendly advice and offer more help if required. I am a trained and experienced tour guide! Hopefully you will feel at home here and share times with us around food and fire. If you wish me to take you on an excursion, we can work out a budget.
This is a no smoking house.
This is an enviro-friendly house, so please help us save water, electricity and recycle your rubbish where possible.
If at all possible, please arrange your arrival during the week as I would like to be able to enjoy some weekends away from the house.
This is self-catering accommodation.
Friends sleeping over not allowed.
I would love you to be my next guest! Whether for a few days, several weeks or a couple of months, I'll do my best to accommodate your needs. I expect you to keep your side of the deal too and take good care of my house items and equipment and take responsibility for keeping the shared areas clean after using them.
You are welcome to come and go as you please, provided you share your initial arrival and final departure with me.
You are welcome to extend your stay with minimal notice, as long as the room is not booked by another guest.
You are kindly requested not to let anyone into our home without letting me know in advance.
You are kindly requested not to take house towels to the beach.
You are kindly requested not to smoke at our house. This is a non-smoking house.
You will meet Hazelbridge who is my little dog. She is a pug, so be warned - she's ugly (but very cute!)