*** Please make sure you read the entire description, amenities, and house rules sections before you send an inquiry. This is a PRIVATE Bedroom to rent in an occupied 2 bedroom apartment with 2 other people (the host is included in the two people). We are a newly, married, lesbian couple. Your private bedroom is located near the entrance door in the apartment and is NOT next to the other bedroom so you will have plenty of privacy. You will share the common areas such as the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.
Check-in time: We can discuss check-in times but it will most likely be after 6pm during the weekdays since we are working but we are flexible on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays).
This clean and comfortable PRIVATE ROOM is located on the third floor in the rear of the building in a two bedroom apartment. You will stay in your own private bedroom and the other bedroom will be occupied by us. We are a newly, married, lesbian couple. Again, this means you will be SHARING the bathroom, living room, and kitchen with the two (2) other people who are also living in the other bedroom in the apartment. The apartment is located in the heart of Crown Heights, Brooklyn. It is near other Brooklyn neighborhoods, such as Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Bedstuy, and Fort Greene.
•The PRIVATE guest bedroom can accommodate 2 people comfortably but can sleep up to 3 people. It has a full size bed that sleeps 2 people, air conditioner (Provided in late spring and summer ONLY), DVD player, and Smart TV with access to TV viewing apps. There is a 4-drawer dresser, table, mirror and night stands in this room. There is also a small closet for hanging clothes located right outside of the room.
Here are some additional Information about the apartment and neighborhood:
• Elevator: Yes
• Guests are welcome to use available condiments, tea, oil, sugar, and spices only
• The Closets by the door entrance and throughout the hallway are not for guest to use except for the one small closet across the room.
• Parking: There are usually plenty of FREE street parking to park your car by the building or around the neighborhood
• Toiletries: Only toilet papers are provided. Please bring your own toiletries (no toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, soap, etc will be provided)
• The apartment is less than a 3 minutes walk from the 2, 3, 4, 5 train/metro and S (shuttle), which you can take to transfer to the C, B, or D train. The Long Island railroad, N, R, M, and Q trains are also less than a 7 minutes train ride away from the apartment
• Less than 7 minutes train ride to the new Barclays Center
• 10-30 minutes train ride to shopping malls, downtown Brooklyn, and downtown Manhattan
• One to two Blocks away from Brooklyn Museum of Arts, Brooklyn Botanical Garden, and Prospect Park
• Walking distance from convenience stores, major supermarkets, dry cleaning services, 24 hour laundromats, restaurants, public transit, bars and more(URL HIDDEN)Cleaning service prior to arrival
• One set of towels per person
• Bed sheets, comforter, and pillows
• Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
• Buzzer/wireless intercom
• SHARED Living room: TV, CD & DVD player, dining table that can be extended, air conditioner, and a play station 4 game system (Only one (1) play station game console remote is provided. It also plays blu ray movies). No games are provided, so you must bring your own games to play in the play station. The computer in living room is not for guest use.
• SHARED Bathroom: There is ONLY one (1) bathroom. You will be sharing 1 bathroom with 2 other people (including the host) who are living in the apartment.
• Gas, electricity, heat & hot/cold water
• Air conditioning in both bedrooms and living room during late spring and summer only
• Clean cups, mugs, wine glasses, shot glasses, dishes, pots & pans, and more.
• One Refrigerator (the small freezer in the hallway is not for guest to use)
• Toaster oven
• Stove with oven
• Iron and ironing board
• Coffee maker (can make up to 6 cups at a time)
• This PRIVATE BEDROOM is suited for an individual, family or a small group of friends.
1 set is provided per bedroom (depending on the number of people). An additional set can be provided free of charge for the twin size air mattress only if there are 3 people. Please be advised that you are responsible for washing your own towel, sheets/blankets, etc after the first initial set.
Your apartment is cleaned prior to your arrival and after you leave. There will be no additional cleaning during your stay.
Please respect the neighbors and do not have any parties and keep the noise level as low as possible and leave the apartment the way you found it.
*Flowers, computers, guitar hero, and candles are for photos only. The computer in the living room is not for guest use!!! You must bring your own laptop if you need to use a computer.
* Please read and answer the questions in the house rules section when you send in an inquiry (see house rule section for list of questions).
* Check-in and Check-out time: This is this is not a hotel so please check-in and check-out at your agreed time.
* The $200 security deposit is to cover the cost of replacing the lock and keys if you do not return them upon checking out. It also covers any damages that occurred during your stay (I understand that accidents do happen so it is okay if you do break a plate or glass but please let me know). However, all of your $200 will be returned/refunded back to you if you do return all keys and everything is kept just the way you received it upon checking out.
(URL HIDDEN) Please enjoy your stay!