This stylish property is located in the heart of the former French Concession. The Jade Loft combines style & comfort, peace & quiet and accessibility to the most desirable spots in the city. The property is located right on the corner of Yongfu Lu, a street packed with restaurants and lounges as well as some of the most beautiful historic architecture in the FFC.
1. The perfect vacation or business trip rental, all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel suite, in your historic Shanghai studio
2. The flat is accessed through a security gate for ultimate safety, and has it’s own private entrance, rare in most classic lanehouses.
3. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping
Light-filled, (807sqf/75sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed to be a modern loft in the center of Shanghai's upscale FFC. You're welcome to enjoy your morning coffee/tea while looking out at the bamboo garden, seen from wall to wall kitchen windows. Experience the spirit and convenience that life in Shanghai can offer, living like a local in your own loft apartment.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- Flat screen TV and selection of DVDs
- Bright airy kitchen looking out onto bamboo garden
- Queen size lofted bed
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
The idea behind our properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!