Suite in a family home. Located in a bucolic and quiet street in Botafogo, a central district of Rio de Janeiro which is 15 minutes by bus from the most famous beaches and the city center.
The entire house is spacious, sunny and airy. The room is large with:
- Private bathroom with hot bath
- Balcony with hammock
- Comfortable double bed
- Ironing board and iron
- Beautiful green view of the Christ the Redeemer
Free access to kitchen and living room where we have cable TV, Internet Wi-Fi and daily housekeeping.
- For additional $ 10 (each time) you're allowed to use the washing machine.
- It's nice to say we have two dogs, one of which occupies the outside area and the other one the inside area but none have access to the room's floor offered
- The street is in a hill with two stairs access which connect the house to neighborhood (bus stop, subway, restaurant, shopping) 15-minutes walk or 5 minutes by car (taxi).
My daughter and I love hosting. It has being a wonderful experience exchanging knowledge with so many people from different nationalities. The ideal place for students and artists who needs inspiration and silence.