Champion Ridge 17
10位旅人 · 5間睡房 · 4.5間浴室
All bookings with travel dates taking place after January 1st 2019, will be subject to a 4.712% General Excise Tax & a 10.25% Transient Accommodations Tax. All additional fees & all other service-related costs, will be subject to the taxes above.
Relaxed island living awaits at Champion Ridge #17. Set in a lush garden and laid out around a natural stone pool, the five-bedroom villa feels like a private oasis. But its location in the exclusive Champion Ridge community on the Mauna Lani Resort grounds means it’s close to shopping, dining, golf and two of the Big Island’s best beaches.
The heart of the villa is a beautiful courtyard with a covered porch and a stone pool and hot tub connected by a waterfall. An outdoor kitchen has a built-in gas barbecue and pass-through to the indoor kitchen, and the adjacent dining area is perfect for afternoon snacks or al-fresco dinners. A separate covered lanai has a lounge area surrounded by pretty flowering shrubs and palms. Your stay at Champion Ridge #17 includes access to the Mauna Lani Beach Club, and the resort also offers golf and tennis clubs if you wish to indulge.
A single-story layout, fold-back doors to the lanai, wood trim and designer furnishings with natural textures make the villa’s interiors feel like an extension of the garden. In the living and dining room, a rattan coffee table, grasscloth-covered ceiling and woven blinds are staples of tropical decor, while plump sofas and armchairs make room for the whole family. There’s a more formal dining area adjacent to the living room, as well as a more casual spot that’s open to the outdoors. The fully equipped kitchen, situated between the two dining areas, has a breakfast bar and gourmet stainless steel appliances.
There is one bedroom in the main house at Champion Ridge #17; the other four are in a guest house. The main-house bedroom is a master suite with a king bed, en-suite bathroom and al-fresco shower. There are three more master suites in the guest house: two with king beds and one with a queen bed, and all with en-suite bathrooms and private entrances. The fifth bedroom has two twin beds and its own private entrance.
From the Champion Ridge private community, it’s a 17-minute walk to the restaurants and shopping, including a grocery store, at Mauna Lani. By car, it’s just 4 minutes to Mauna Lani Beach Club, 4 minutes to the Mauna Lani fitness center and Francis H. I’i Brown Golf Course, and 10 minutes to the white sands of Hapuna Beach. If you’d like to see more of the Big Island during your stay, spend an afternoon in Waimea, 18 miles away, or Kona, 29 miles away. Fly to another island—or back to the mainland—via Kona International Airport, a 22-mile drive from the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: TA-021-938-1760-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Alfresco shower, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Desk, Private access, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 3 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Private access, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 4 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Private access, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hall bathroom, Ceiling fan, Private access, Direct access to pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning
- Vaulted ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Covered lanai
- Gated community
SHARED AMENITIES AT THE MAUNA LANI RESORT
- Access to The Mauna Lani Beach Club
At extra cost:
- Access to The Mauna Lani Golf Club
- Access to Sports and Fitness Club
- Access to Tennis courts
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Located in Champion Ridge private community
- 3 minute drive to Mauna Lani restaurants and shops
- 4 minute drive to Mauna Lani Sports and fitness centre
- 18 miles to Waimea
- 29 miles to Kona
- 4 minute drive to Mauni Lani Beach Club
- 10 minute drive to Hapuna Beach
- 5 minute drive to Francis H. I'i Brown North & South Golf Course
- 22 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
Kona International Airport (KOA)
Mauna Lani Beach Club
Francis H. I'i Brown North & South Golf Course
The Shops at Mauna Lani
Mauna Lani Resort