Vaulted contemporary retreat in forested foothills
18位旅人 · 6間睡房 · 5.5間浴室
Look out onto slopes that are just minutes away at Breck Escape. While this Colorado vacation rental feels secluded, it’s a 10-minute drive or less from skiing, golf, and shopping and dining along Main Street in Breckenridge. With open-concept living areas and six bedrooms, the villa has plenty of space for groups of up to eighteen friends or extended family.
For summer visitors, the villa has furnished outdoor living areas with a barbecue and hot tub. If you’re here for the skiing, leave gear in the mud room, pour a glass from the wine cooler and relax after a day on the slopes with the help of the steam room, pool table, cable TV and Wi-Fi.
A bright, airy great room gives you the luxury of enough space for everyone to be together. Cozy up to the fireplace in the sitting area or watch the snow fall on the trees outside, plan the next day’s adventures around the dining table or pause for a snack at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen. The separate media room is just the right place for kids to watch a movie while the grown-ups catch up.
Breck Escape has four bedrooms with king beds and private en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite with honeymoon-suite-worthy details like a fireplace and lounge area. The fifth bedroom has a queen bed, twin bunk bed and en-suite bathroom, making it perfect for parents traveling with younger children. For older kids, there’s a bunk room with two twin bunk beds and two trundle beds.
Start each day of your ski holiday by making the 8-minute drive to the BreckConnect gondola or the 10-minute drive to the base of Breckenridge Ski Resort. For après-ski shopping and dining, it’s only 10 minutes to the town’s Main Street and the Breckenridge National Historic District. In warmer weather, it’s a 9-minute trip to the Breckenridge Golf Club.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room: Queen size bed, Twin size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Shower/bathtub combo, Steam room, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, 2 Trundle beds, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Pool table
- Steam room
- Office space
- Mud room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 9 minute drive to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 10 minute drive to Main Street with restaurants & shops
- 10 minute drive to Breckenridge National Historic District
- 8.5 miles to Frisco
- 35 miles to Vail
- 8 minute drive to BreckConnect Gondola
- 10 minute drive to Breckenridge Ski Resort Base
- 14 miles to Keystone Resort
- 16 miles to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- 69 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 100 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)