Modern ski chalet with views of the Matterhorn
8位旅人 · 4間睡房 · 3間浴室
With four bedrooms, all with breathtaking views of the Matterhorn, this luxurious chalet is the ideal host for a family ski vacation, a getaway with friends, or an exciting corporate retreat. You and your guests will have instant ski-in/ski-out access to some of the best skiing on the planet, making it easy to come and go as you please. You’ll also appreciate Chalet Schulmatt’s proximity to the village’s downtown core, just an eight-minute walk from home.
With a chic, luxurious influence, Chalet Schlumatt displays all of the classic design traits of a traditional alpine home. Warm wood textures, natural stone, and soaring mountain views set the tone for an amazing vacation. To add a touch of rustic-chic fun, the bedrooms are outfitted with playful patterns on linens, and accent walls the give each space its own character.
Chalet Schlumatt is ideal for both casual and formal nights-in with its state of the art kitchen, formal dining area for eight, and the warm, cozy atmosphere that is provided by the fireplace. Large windows frame scoring views of the Matterhorn from the living room, but for an even closer look, you could head out to the terrace to relax and rejuvenate while you enjoy the mountain view.
From Chalet Schlumatt, you’ll be able to hit the slopes bright and early, as Schulattstrasse’s Blue Run is just outside, giving you ski-in/ski-out access. If you’d prefer the Klein Matterhorn Express, it is just a three-minute walk from the chalet. After a day of skiing, reward yourself with a night on the town. The automobile-free, core of Zermatt is just eight minutes from home when traveling by foot. Along the way, you’ll find a few great places to stop in for food and drinks, or if you can hold off until you’re downtown, Zermatt has over one-hundred excellent restaurants, bars, and pubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, desk, television, views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin size beds, shared access to bathroom with standalone bath and shower, television, views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin size beds, shared access to bathroom with standalone bath and shower, television, views of the Matterhorn
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin size beds, ensuite bathroom with standalone shower, television, views of the Matterhorn
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Views of Matterhorn
STAFF & SERVICES
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
Points of interest
- 5 minutes walk from several restaurants and bars
- 8 minute walk to Zermatt center
- On Schluhmattstrasse - Ski-in/out from slope
- 3 minute walk from main Klein Matterhorm Ski Lift
- 83 km to Sion Airport (ASA)
- 215 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)